we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us in order to meet the requirements of the Data Protection Act 1998
(“the Act”). Please read the following carefully to understand our practices regarding your personal data.
INFORMATION ABOUT YOU
We may collect and process the following data from you:
• Information about you that you provide by filling in forms on our website or when you request further information or services from us.
• Information about your computer including, where available, your IP address, operating system and browser type. This is statistical data
about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
• Details of your visits to our Site and the pages and resources that you access.
• Information about your general internet usage obtained using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer.
Cookies allow us to collect information about a viewer’s browsing habits whilst on our Site which can be useful in assisting us to monitor
and improve our services.
Our site uses Google Analytics cookies. The information they provide us with is not shared with third parties (other than for use within Google Analytics), nor do we take steps to specifically identify any user or their personal information.
You may refuse to accept cookies by activating the setting on your browser and you may also delete cookies. Unless you have adjusted your
be collected in this way, and, if you are concerned, you should contact the third party website for more information.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
• To provide you with information and/or services that you may request from us.
• To provide you with information about our business, events or services which may be of interest to you, and we may contact you about
these by post or by e-mail.
• Where you have agreed that third parties selected by us may use your data, they may contact you by mail or by electronic means.
If you do not want us to use your data in this way, please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com or by writing to
The Aziz Corporation, 1 Aziz Court, Parkhill, Winchester, Hampshire, SO21 3DS.
Please note that in exceptional circumstances, we may disclose your personal information to third parties. For example if we are under a duty
or to protect the rights, property, or safety of The Aziz Corporation, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information
with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR DATA
Using the Internet to collect and process data involves the transmission of data on an international basis. The data that we collect from you
may be transferred to and stored at a destination outside the European Economic Area. By submitting your data you agree to such transfer,
storage and processing. We will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that your data is treated securely and in accordance with this
measures dependant upon the applicable legal requirements of other jurisdictions. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the
internet is not completely secure. So, while we do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot ensure the security of your data
transmitted to our site. Any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information we will use strict procedures and
security features to seek to prevent unauthorised access.
The Act gives you various rights including:
• the right to access information held about you. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 towards our administration costs in
providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
• the right to ask us not to process your personal data.
You should direct your request in writing to: The Aziz Corporation, 1 Aziz Court, Parkhill, Winchester,
Please note that our Site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of third parties. If you follow a link to any of these
websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for their
policies. Please check their policies before you submit any personal data to those websites.
www.azizcorp.com is a United Kingdom Site and is subject to English law. We will disclose personally identifiable information without your
permission when required by law or where we believe that such action is necessary to investigate or protect against suspected criminal
activities which may affect us, our affiliates, our property (including this Site) or others connected with us.
was last updated on 1 March 2012.
HOW TO CONTACT US
You can contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by writing to The Aziz Corporation, 1 Aziz Court, Parkhill, Winchester.